Thursday, June 21, 2012

One Week Left to get Free Note Cards!

Cleft of the Rock Lighthouse
In addition to the monthly specials that I offer through my Etsy Shop and FineArtAmerica Gallery, I just started running some special offers for my Facebook Fans as well.  Click here to find out how you can get Free Note Cards through June 30, 2012.  These special offers will probably be monthly as well, although they may be of shorter duration - probably two weeks, so stay tuned.

Now that Summer is officially here, I imagine everyone has their "projects" lined up for the next few months.  Around here, they pretty much are my full-time job, between mowing the yard (1 day), then weed-wacking the other stuff and perimeters (1 day), tending to the vegetable garden (everyday), maintaining the rest of the landscaped areas and beds (pretty much everyday), walking the dogs, etc.  We just added a new pooch to the pack, so I guess I'll introduce her in a future blog, along with a photo once we get a good one.  Hope I have some time to sneak in a few rounds of golf.

Something to look forward to at the end of the Summer is a trip we have planned to visit family in the Boston area.  One of Fran's sisters lives there, and it will be my first trip to that area, although I grew up in New Jersey, not so far away.  Also, I'll be able to visit a good friend and mentor who I haven't seen in about 30 years, so that is exciting.

Then, of course, Summer training will begin soon, so  Denver Broncos fans (to include yours truly) will usher in the Peyton Manning era with much anticipation.  Since the Rockies smell like rotten tomatoes so far this season, hopefully the Broncos can salvage at least the end of the summer, although that won't make it any less painful to watch the Rockies' season unfold.  Unless, of course, they pull off one of their patented come-backs and get everyone pumped up again.  Ever the optimist!

No comments: