Thursday, April 25, 2013

Osprey

Osprey
Although I've been back from my recent trip to Florida for a couple of weeks, I haven't posted any blog entries since my return.  Actually, I haven't even been on the computer much since my return. Before we left on our trip, we had about 2 weeks of rain, so much of the yard work fell by the wayside.  Add to that almost 2 weeks that we were gone, and you can imagine the shape of the yard when we returned.  It looked like a jungle! I'm still trying to catch up!  Thankfully, we've been experiencing some great weather lately, and I've been able to make the yard presentable again, to which my aching back will surely (or sorely) testify.  

So, I'm going to ease back into the posting routine with a new Daily Paintworks entry, "Osprey".  This original pen & ink rendering was completed using stroke work in combination with the stippling, or pointillism technique, and is part of my Wildlife Gallery.  The link below the image will take you over to the auction page at Daily Paintworks.  From there you can also browse through the other original pieces featured there. As I get back into the routine, I have a lot of new artists I'm looking forward to introducing through this blog, so keep posted for regular Artist of the Day (Week, Month, etc.) entries, as well as additional original pieces from my portfolio.

No comments: