Wednesday, February 08, 2012

New at my CafePress Storefront

It's been awhile since I posted anything here (or anywhere, for that matter) regarding my CafePress Storefront, so I thought I'd address that deficiency right here and now.  Actually, with all the different storefronts and galleries that I post to, it is hard to keep up with all of them.  CafePress was the first one that I opened, and I've now been a member there since 2005, and it sometimes gets lost in the shuffle as I concentrate on the more recent additions to my expanding Internet market.  I've recently been working on my "Faces West" Gallery, adding "Buffalo Bill Cody" a couple of weeks ago, and soon will complete  my portrait of "Geronimo", and thought that now is as good a time as any to update the "Faces West" section in my CafePress storefront.  So, without further ado, here are some of the new images I've uploaded, as they appear on some of the products available.

Buffalo Bill Cody Mug
Buffalo Bill Cody Tile Coaster
Here are a couple of items featuring "Buffalo Bill Cody".  The Buffalo Bill Cody Mug is priced at $14.29, and the Tile Coaster is priced at $5.89. Click on the link to go that page in the storefront to check out the rest of the items available.





Zuni Priest Messenger Bag
Zuni Priest iPhone 3G Hard Case
  The Zuni Priest Messenger Bag is priced at $24.69, and the iPhone 3G Hard Case is priced at $25.99.  This link will take you over to the "Zuni Priest" page.






Trail Boss Kids Sweatshirt
Trail Boss Stainless Water Bottle - 1.0L
  The Trail Boss Kids Sweatshirt is priced at $21.49 and the Stainless Water Bottle is priced at $19.49.  This link will take you to the "Trail Boss" page.





Slim Men's Sleeveless Tee
Slim Large Wall Clock

 The Slim Men's Sleeveless Tee is priced at $20.49, and no, you don't have to be a "slim man" to wear it.  It comes in different sizes.  The Large Wall Clock is priced at $38.99.  This link will take you over to Slim's page.





LT Thermos Can Cooler
LT Tote Bag
 Finally, for now, the LT Thermos Can Cooler is priced at $19.49, and the LT Tote Bag is priced at $16.89.  This link will take you over to the LT page.                        

While you are there, be sure to check out the rest of sections in the storefront.  Perhaps you'll find something that you just can't live without.





No comments: