Saturday, November 11, 2006

Yaquina Head Lighthouse (click here to bid)

Here is another item that has been posted to my eBay auction site. I'm actually a little late in getting to this posting, so there are only 3 days left on this auction (as well as the auction for the Cape Meares Lighthouse gift box) as of today. Yaquina Head Lighthouse is located off U.S. 101, 3 miles north of Newport, Oregon. The original is a 14" x 17" Pen & Ink rendering, and I'll shortly have prints, note-card packages and more available on my website. Ditto for the Cape Meares Lighthouse products. So far, I've completed 5 of the 10 Lighthouses along the Oregon Coast, and hope to have the complete series finished over the next couple of months. If either of these gift boxes do not sell at auction, they will be available through my website, or you can contact me for more information.

No comments: