Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Horse Portraits

Well, I have a couple of eBay auctions set to end today (my previous two posts), and since I'm not ready to post another item at auction yet, I thought I'd post some examples of the different types of portraits that I do. Some earlier posts of my "Faces West" portraits were good examples of my people portraits. Today's example is "Midnight", which I did a few years back, while living in Colorado Springs. "Midnight" is available through my website on a variety of products - Prints, note-card packages, and many of the wood products that feature laser-engraving of the artwork. Also, through my CafePress storefront, "Midnight" is available on everything from Mugs and Mousepads to T-shirts and Sweat Suits. I welcome all comments and feedback, and I'm still trying to figure out how to tweak this blog and add additional pages besides the posts.

No comments: