Wednesday, July 23, 2008

What's new!

Just a little information today. I'll post my next image over the next day or so. For now, I just wanted to post an update on what's been going on in the past year. As I've mentioned in my profile, I added a wholesale outlet for those who may be shop-owners to check out. This can be found at WholesaleCrafts.com, and I've provided a link in my "Links" section. Just look for me at Art from the Inkwell (catchy name). Of course, anyone interested in wholesale can always contact me through my website as well. I've also joined a viral network geared to women, (since they do most of the shopping) called HerOrbit.com, and a link is provided for this site also.

I've incorporated a PayPal shopping cart on my website, for safe, easy and secure shopping, and I've just added a Gift Certificate option. This will be updated shortly, as PayPal now offers this option as well, so I just need to get the html for my site. I've also added to my CafePress.com storefront, so for those who like to get a head start on Christmas shopping, I now have quite a few options available to check out. Everything from notecards, to T-Shirts, to calendars, to laser-engraved gift items can now be found on my website or other storefronts.

Over the coming months, I'd like to use this blog to not only feature my artwork, but that of all my artistic friends. I'm not sure how I'll do it yet, maybe Artist of the Month or something like that, so check back often for more details. And hopefully, I'll be able to start participating in other forums (sports, politics, movies, etc.), and the blog will be used to expand and expound whatever topics are being discussed.

So, I guess that's about it for now, but hey, I actually made two posts on consecutive days. That's something of a record for me. More later.

No comments: