Tuesday, October 17, 2006

"Golden Eagle" Maple Burl Clock (click here to bid)

The Gallery is Open! (again)
Greetings to all, and welcome to my first endeavor into the blogosphere. This will definitely be a work in progress as I try to wend my way through vagaries of posting and updating and blogging in general. Basically, my intent is to use this forum as a means of expanding my network of contacts (and hopefully business) throughout the WorldWideWeb. During my research over the past few weeks and thanks to a few timely articles in USA Today, I've noticed some interesting blogs by artists who have greatly broadened their marketplace through this venue, so I will be stealing and incorportating as many of these ideas as possible. Hopefully, it will work for me as well. Once I figure this out, I'll be posting images of my artwork and product line, if not daily, then at least a few times a week. I will try to tie this all in to my website at www.artfromtheinkwell.com as well as my storefronts at eBay and CafePress. As I said, this will definitely be a work in progress, and may be somewhat slow-going at first. To all those more experienced in this universe than I, let me just say that I welcome any and all feedback that may help expedite my learning curve and facilitate the posting of coherent blogs.

No comments: